Phone: (813) 964-1260
Individual assessments can be instrumental within the
context of a development plan, career selection or for
- The Trimetrix Assessment includes the DiSC personality
profile, PIAV - a values assessment and a Competency
Assessment. It provides an illustration of what drives and
inspires you, how you make decisions and how others
perceive you. This assessment also provides insight into
your basic strengths and your blocks.
- Stress Map - a self scored Map that demonstrates strengths
and vulnerabilities in the management of stress.
- EQ (Emotional Intelligence) Map - when it comes to people,
it's not how smart you are, it's how you are smart. Having the
skill to know and understand your own and other's emotions
is fundamental to building a successful and meaningful life.
Assessments serve to direct future decisions, pinpoint
problems and issues and create a benchmark from which
to measure progress.
- Creating benchmark hiring criteria & interview questions
- The Trimetrix Assessment can be used for:
- Team development
- Employee development
- All Employee Survey for organizational alignment
- Focus groups to glean best practices and opportunities for